|Production Technician - Nights||Apply Now||Full-time|
|Sioux Falls, SD||Posted: 03/14/21|
The Manufacturing Production Technician will apply various technologies to test and modify manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Ensures quality and consistency in production processes by assessing, modifying, and/or calibrating equipment.
- Ensures efficiency and productivity by evaluating and modifying production processes and/or equipment.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with equipment, devices, or products; uses precision instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges to make adjustments.
- Gathers and arranges materials.
- Assists engineers with tasks related to development, construction, and evaluation of prototypes, new products, operations, and/or procedures.
- Drafts and maintains production logs, inventories, documentation, and reports including those outlining procedures, batch records, inventory, productivity, changeover, and progress.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to clearly communicate.
- Thorough understanding of products and equipment used in manufacturing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree required.
- Prolonged periods of standing in factory and at times, walking around equipment.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Manual dexterity to evaluate, install, and modify equipment.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.