|Maintenance Technician - Days (M-TH)||Apply Now||Full-time|
|Sioux Falls, SD||Posted: 03/14/21|
- Provide maintenance support to facility operations.
- Ability to perform work safely and comply with all safety codes.
- Inspect equipment for compliance with safety regulations and help maintaining a clean, safe, and organized working environment.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and repair problems in mechanical, electrical, pneumatically and/or hydraulically controlled systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Help with installation of new equipment as well as upgrades on existing machinery.
- Must work as a team participant along with other maintenance staff.
- Understand that maintenance is a vital service function to operations/facilities and act accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma & basic computer skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in similar plant maintenance function.
- Able to read & understand diagrams, blueprints, and schematics for electrical wiring, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical drawings.
- Communicate well with management, maintenance team, and shop floor.
- Work efficiently under stressful situations.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.