|Master Production Scheduler||Apply Now||Full-time|
|Sioux Falls, SD||Posted: 03/14/21|
CCL Label has a position available for Master Scheduler is slated with the task of ensuring that all of the various processes and timelines are followed closely for the most efficient results possible to the costumer, equipment and staffing.
- Maintains various reporting systems for ensuring that documentation is accurate and timely.
- Creates production schedules daily and ensures that output is recorded into the correct system.
- Communicates with customer service and production supervisor when there are significant variations in product demand so everyone is aware of volume required to be produced.
- Reconciles inaccuracies with customer shipments and deliveries.
- Ensures that production receives schedules in a timely manner with a goal of set schedule to be at no less than 24 hours.
- Involves diverse and varied activities or functions, requiring the planning and coordination with the work of others.
- The position performs work as assigned by others but the position sets priorities for assigned tasks.
- Responsibilities require daily/ weekly / monthly time frame dealing with events expected to occur during the course of a month but most specifically within the course of 24 to 48 hours.
- Impact of errors includes delays in workflow, loss of revenue and potential loss of customer.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school preferred. Two years or more related experience of inventory control, production, manufacturing and scheduling.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, writes routine reports and correspondence with accuracy.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must possess excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Syman and be flexible to learn additional programs as job duties warrant.
- Ability to speak effectively in person or by phone with multiple internal departments and coordinate in an organized manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where both variable and standardization exists.
- Must possess integrity, strong communication and reason skills to provide a positive work environment.
- Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and communicate in some manner either by speech, hearing or through written communication. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities is required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is rarely exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.