|Customer Service Representative||Apply Now||Full-time|
|Sioux Falls, SD||Posted: 04/01/21|
Receives orders and questions from customers and following established procedures answers questions and enters quote information into the system. Interface on a daily basis with sales, product development, graphics and manufacturing. Manage costing to the customer through estimating. Assist in negotiating and reaching a settlement between Customer and Quality. Manage customer delivery.
- Ability to speak effectively in person or on the phone to employees, sales staff, and external customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Must possess integrity, communication and reasoning skills to provide a positive work environment.
- Must possess critial thinking and strong communication skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Syman, and be flexible to learn additional programs as jobs duties warrant.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each of the responsibilities listed above.